• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

IMG00121-20110813-1814.jpg

This is my favorite picture of myself!!! :gossip: that is not a reprint!!!

What's the story?

I haven't read it myself but I believe its something to do with a guy called Clark Kent who has superpowers? (shrug)

What's the story?

Is it yours?

2011 Wizard World Chicago CGC Boardie dinner at Gibsons steak house. I walk in and introduce myself to the only two boardies there. CentaurMan strikes up a conversation with me and then asks if I want to see his Action #1? I say yes of course. Then he asked if my hands were clean? I did not understand why at first. He then begins to pull it out of the mylar!!!!!!! I got real nervous, I had a long island iced tea in front of me, I was in awe.

I actually read the whole Superman story and flipped through the rest of the book.

I do believe that is and always will be my most treasured memory about comic collecting.

What's the story?

Is it yours?

2011 Wizard World Chicago CGC Boardie dinner at Gibsons steak house. I walk in and introduce myself to the only two boardies there. CentaurMan strikes up a conversation with me and then asks if I want to see his Action #1? I say yes of course. Then he asked if my hands were clean? I did not understand why at first. He then begins to pull it out of the mylar!!!!!!! I got real nervous, I had a long island iced tea in front of me, I was in awe.

I actually read the whole Superman story and flipped through the rest of the book.

I do believe that is and always will be my most treasured memory about comic collecting.

That is so cool and trusting of CentaurMan :applause:

What's the story?

Is it yours?

Awesome dude, you are so lucky. (worship)