• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

Watched the 1st episode of Fringe last night. I was interested and liked the characters, not a big fan of the Bourne style camera work, but I couldn't say it really "blew me away" like I needed to see the next episode right now.

Watched the 1st episode of Fringe last night. I was interested and liked the characters, not a big fan of the Bourne style camera work, but I couldn't say it really "blew me away" like I needed to see the next episode right now.

The first series takes about 6 or 7 episodes before it really kicks into gear.

Agreed

I still miss the X-Files. I wish they had quit before that last season though.

I am 6 episodes in to Fringe and I am loving it.

I loved X-Files also and only lost a bit of interest when David Duchovny went out of it in the last couple of seasons.

I am also watching Sons of Anarchy but this has taken a back seat to Fringe at the moment.

Agreed

I still miss the X-Files. I wish they had quit before that last season though.

I wish they hadn't made the last film.

I still love those characters.

Am I the only one who felt bad how Krychek always seemed to get slapped about all the time?

One of my favourite moments of all time was when Skinner & Mr X saw each other in the corridor of Mulders appartment, they kind of knew who each other was and then started kicking the out of each other.

Am I the only one who felt bad how Krychek always seemed to get slapped about all the time?

One of my favourite moments of all time was when Skinner & Mr X saw each other in the corridor of Mulders appartment, they kind of knew who each other was and then started kicking the out of each other.

Oh yeah :applause: