• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

:acclaim:

Shouldn't you be reviewing dodgy Superhero movies? :baiting:

Sat through (most of) Batman And Robin, Tank Girl, Catwoman and Elektra the night before last.

Elektra was passable...the rest were even worse than I thought possible. Especially B & R. Actually, it was very funny. Not sure what was worse - Arnie attempting to camp it up, Thurman trying to be a pantomime dame, or Clooney looking like he'd rather be anywhere else. You can see the despair and anguish in his eyes with each line. lol

Why were you watching those?

Embarrassing as it is to admit, I'd never sat through those turkeys. Doing a review of comic-related flicks from the last 20 years for Tripwire, so I have to see the dreadful with the decent.

Do you have to watch Barb Wire? :)

Sat through (most of) Batman And Robin, Tank Girl, Catwoman and Elektra the night before last.

Elektra was passable...the rest were even worse than I thought possible. Especially B & R. Actually, it was very funny. Not sure what was worse - Arnie attempting to camp it up, Thurman trying to be a pantomime dame, or Clooney looking like he'd rather be anywhere else. You can see the despair and anguish in his eyes with each line. lol

Embarrassing as it is to admit, I'd never sat through those turkeys. Doing a review of comic-related flicks from the last 20 years for Tripwire, so I have to see the dreadful with the decent.

Do you have to watch Barb Wire? :)

I guess so. :cry:

You really wanted to see the following in action

Uma Thurman

Halle Berry

Jernnifer Garner

Lorri Petty

:gossip:

You really wanted to see the following in action

Uma Thurman

Halle Berry

Jernnifer Garner

Lorri Petty

:gossip:

It didn't hurt that those fit birds were in those films, but after a while the ghastliness wears you down...

Out of all those ladies, only Berry has proven herself to be a good actress with range. Why she signed up for a film that seemed to have been written by an eight year old for eight year olds is baffling....

Where's JIMMERS? :hi:
Today's the Birthday of Jacques Lemaire who was an enormously popular Hall Of Fame player for the Montreal Canadiens hockey team. I would expect Jimmers to be running wild through the streets in celebration of Jacques' storied career until the wee hours at least.

What's all this about my wee wee then?!?