• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

You bunch of old gits!

I grew up with He-Man, Transformers, Thundercats, The Visionaires, M.A.S.K., Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors, Dungeons & Dragons, Inspector Gadget.

Now those were quality shows :)

I'm old enough to remember Marine Boy on the telly.

Batman 1940s serials? :whistle:

Zing!

You bunch of old gits!

I grew up with He-Man, Transformers, Thundercats, The Visionaires, M.A.S.K., Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors, Dungeons & Dragons, Inspector Gadget.

Me too, I searched for years to get the episodes, finally got them all about 2 years ago.

At first I thought they had stood the test of time and were really great, but after watching 5 or 6 of them I had had enough as it was quite repetitive.

You bunch of old gits!

Batman 1940s serials? :whistle:

Oh yes, got loads of serials on DVD

You bunch of old gits!

Me too, I searched for years to get the episodes, finally got them all about 2 years ago.

At first I thought they had stood the test of time and were really great, but after watching 5 or 6 of them I had had enough as it was quite repetitive.

Nostalgia can only go so far, especially if you haven't seen the program in question for the better part of 40 years.

And the animation was better than the dreadful Marvel cartoons of the ' 60s (bar Spider-Man) but not much better. I used to enjoy the credit sequences more than the rest of the show.

You bunch of old gits!

Nostalgia can only go so far, especially if you haven't seen the program in question for the better part of 40 years.

And the animation was better than the dreadful Marvel cartoons of the ' 60s (bar Spider-Man) but not much better. I used to enjoy the credit sequences more than the rest of the show.

Very much like Gatchaman aka Battle of the Planets :cloud9:

You bunch of old gits!

Here comes the MANDIBLE CLAW

MANKIND HAS BANE IN HIS GRIP<

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN

You bunch of old gits!

Here comes the MANDIBLE CLAW

MANKIND HAS BANE IN HIS GRIP<

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN

CHAIR SHOT FROM BEHIND!

Bane gets out of the hold and rolls onto his back, getting to his feet he picks ManKind up and hoists him over head, falling to one knee, he brings ManKind down across it, BROKEN BACK!! JUST LIKE THE BAT!

Leftover pizza > cereal.

Unless it is topped with Pineapple.

Whoever thought of topping a pizza with fruit needs help and / or a swift kick to the rollocks.

:sumo:

Absolutely.

Look at it this way... you can have a large pizza and still get one of your five a day (: