• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

Leftover pizza > cereal.

Unless it is topped with Pineapple.

Whoever thought of topping a pizza with fruit needs help and / or a swift kick to the rollocks.

:sumo:

Absolutely.

Look at it this way... you can have a large pizza and still get one of your five a day (:

Or have a doner kebab and get your full veg requirement in one hit.

Along with sliced dog, a load of chilli sauce and jalepenos all wrapped up in a nice toasty pitta.

:cloud9:

Leftover pizza > cereal.

Unless it is topped with Pineapple.

Whoever thought of topping a pizza with fruit needs help and / or a swift kick to the rollocks.

:sumo:

Absolutely.

Look at it this way... you can have a large pizza and still get one of your five a day (:

Or have a doner kebab and get your full veg requirement in one hit.

Along with sliced dog, a load of chilli sauce and jalepenos all wrapped up in a nice toasty pitta.

:cloud9:

Did you not get lunch today? :baiting:

Diet chicken soup. 2 Clementines. 2 banana's and a handful of grapes.

My life is

:(

Sounds like your on some funny diet!

Does not sound funny at all....

WHATS THIS LADIES AND GENTLEMAN!????

HE S GOTTEN UP>>>>>IS THAT THE DREADED WIFFLEBAT HE HAS IN HIS HANDS??? HAVE MERCY>>>>I CANNA TAKE IT!!

Don't you just hate sitting at work, trawling the boards and seeing someone post a really funny YouTube clip, which everyone EXCEPT you can see and laugh at?

I'm just going to watch the "Access to www.youtube.co has been restricted" warning kindly posted by our ICT team.

Gotta hate the Network Nazi's

Don't you just hate sitting at work, trawling the boards and seeing someone post a really funny YouTube clip, which everyone EXCEPT you can see and laugh at?

I'm just going to watch the "Access to www.youtube.co has been restricted" warning kindly posted by our ICT team.

Gotta hate the Network Nazi's

I have an override button that allows me to continue browsing...

:banana:

That's it.

Rub it in with your lah-de-dah override button.

Hmmm... perhaps that didn't come out quite the way I intended

hm

Use your iPhone :makepoint:

That would entail trusting Orange's utterly fabulous 3G network actually being able to handle more than 7 bits per second.

To make it worse, my iPad is on 3, and my office is the only 3 blackspot in the building.

Never mind, it's only 40 mins till beer o'clock, I'll watch it in the pub :)