• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

Am I the only one who felt bad how Krychek always seemed to get slapped about all the time?

One of my favourite moments of all time was when Skinner & Mr X saw each other in the corridor of Mulders appartment, they kind of knew who each other was and then started kicking the out of each other.

Oh yeah :applause:

Krychek got what he deserved.

Every time

My favourite episode has to be the guy that had to digest 3 livers before going back to sleep. The one who can stretch his body like Mr Fantastic.

A great recurring villain.

Well, when I say recurring, I mean he made 2 eps.

Squeeze and Toomes.

The monster eps were generally better than the conspiresory episodes. But to be fair, any episode with Scully got two thumbs up from me :cloud9:

the Girl school track is studio and rawks! Was surprised at the lack of punk besides:-) self...I recall a few DK lips and the misfits Beware are on Cherry',no?
The DK's yes. I'm not really up on the Misfits releases. Actually started listening to them quite late for some reason, and actually learned their songs through Plan 9, a Misfits tribute band.

My favourite episode has to be the guy that had to digest 3 livers before going back to sleep. The one who can stretch his body like Mr Fantastic.

Squeeze and Toomes.

The monster eps were generally better than the conspiresory episodes. But to be fair, any episode with Scully got two thumbs up from me :cloud9:

Two, you say?

Squeeze and Toomes.

Toomes was creepy as hell. Loved how he met his fate