• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

Mornin' from across the pond!

19 degrees over here - yep, winter. :eek:

You guys really have experienced some bloody awful weather over the last week. If we had that kind of freeze, London would be finished. Unlike the Scandinavians, we can't cope with anything below zero centigrade.

Afternoon all, me hearties. It be winter over 'ere in olde London towne. Shiver me timbers and so forth.

Its not that cold! That's why we get called Southern Softies! :makepoint:

Mornin' from across the pond!

19 degrees over here - yep, winter. :eek:

You guys really have experienced some bloody awful weather over the last week. If we had that kind of freeze, London would be finished. Unlike the Scandinavians, we can't cope with anything below zero centigrade.

In some areas - :eek: yikes!

Boiling water being tossed into the air freezing instantly.

Bubbles freezing in air! It's colder than the service of Mars in Minnesota - no joke! :ohnoez:

Afternoon all, me hearties. It be winter over 'ere in olde London towne. Shiver me timbers and so forth.

Its not that cold! That's why we get called Southern Softies! :makepoint:

That's because you are.

Minus fifty five Celsius over here with wind on Wednesday.humpday was chilly on the willy.

Seriously? Bloody hell.

Frostbite on exposed skin in five minutes.It was bloodsicles and the furnaces of hades said we can't do it captain,redpants or nought :o .colder than the wives stare when you buy her that sweet precode Atlas she always wanted....

Minus fifty five Celsius over here with wind on Wednesday.humpday was chilly on the willy.

Good grief. Imagine if there was a power outage for a few days?

Luckily we have those wonderful cast iron Victorian walkup heaters,and they were a struggling.the poor folks in Toronto.least it was a tad warmer,but still...

And night all. Just came back from celebrating the 20th anniversary of me and my missus's first date.

Time don't 'alf speed by, me old muckers, so have a knees up while you're still in the pink... :preach:

Many congrats!will be fifteen years February 5 for Arden and I.

Likethe specials sang...enjoy yourself its later thanyou think

Enjoy yourself while you're still in the pink

The years go by.......

Again,a very happy,captain.

And night all. Just came back from celebrating the 20th anniversary of me and my missus's first date.

Time don't 'alf speed by, me old muckers, so have a knees up while you're still in the pink... :preach:

Those are wise words for those young grasshoppers, sensei :preach:

She's a trooper putting up with you for that length of time! :baiting:

Those are wise words for those young grasshoppers, sensei :preach:

Indeed, young padawan. :headbang:

God, not 'alf, me old china!! I have no idea how anyone could put up with me for all those years yet somehow she has. Bless her heart!!

God, not 'alf, me old china!! I have no idea how anyone could put up with me for all those years yet somehow she has. Bless her heart!!

You and Joel are like a married couple sometimes. :whistle: