• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

And night all. Just came back from celebrating the 20th anniversary of me and my missus's first date.

Time don't 'alf speed by, me old muckers, so have a knees up while you're still in the pink... :preach:

She's a trooper putting up with you for that length of time! :baiting:

God, not 'alf, me old china!! I have no idea how anyone could put up with me for all those years yet somehow she has. Bless her heart!!

You and Joel are like a married couple sometimes. :whistle:

You're not the first person to point that out. lol

No snow here, yet.

There's one particular trashy tabloid in Britain (the Daily Express) that is infamous for screaming headlines each winter (which are wheeled out to induce panic) about how we're all going to be frozen in the next ice age, but no evidence of that thus far...

And every summer the Express often has headlines predicting that we're all going to fry in unbearable heat and humidity with a few biblical plagues thrown in.

A quality newspaper for a better Britain. :mad:

We call it the National Inquirer over here...or US.

lol

There are red-tops (as we call 'em) that are worse than the Express over 'ere. The Sun, The Mirror, The Daily Sport, not to mention the legion of witless gossip mags that infest newsagents.

For some reason Brits like all that tripe.

lol

There are red-tops (as we call 'em) that are worse than the Express over 'ere. The Sun, The Mirror, The Daily Sport, not to mention the legion of witless gossip mags that infest newsagents.

Anything thats rolled up in the front of a transit van basically.

lol

Probably because you get pics of topless women in your trash-rag-papers.

-slym

lol

-slym

Far less than back in the day. But that does have a little bit to do with it. That and all the xenophobia, middle English reactionary drivel and complete and utter lies.

And night all. Just came back from celebrating the 20th anniversary of me and my missus's first date.

Time don't 'alf speed by, me old muckers, so have a knees up while you're still in the pink... :preach:

:applause:

lol

-slym

Far less than back in the day. But that does have a little bit to do with it. That and all the xenophobia, middle English reactionary drivel and complete and utter lies.

Quality journalism.

lol

-slym

Quality journalism.

lol

lol

-slym

Quality journalism.

:roflmao: