• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

Extra grease topping on popcorn at the theater is grody.

Popcorn at the movie trick -- ask for a courtesy cup. Then get some butter or artificial butter in it with some salt. That way once you get past the first quarter or half of your popcorn, you can put the butter on the second half - mid movie.

:idea:

It was a pbs style show called museum mysteries.the mystery was why someone was awarded the title of head of the navy of a landlocked state.Apparently this quack saw some goats being really frisky and came up with the idea that implanting their testes in men's abdomens would cure limp willies.he falsified many of his findings,even got rich and famous enough that he bought himself a radio station to self promote.I believe it was the state of Kansas that gave him the strange award/title.so he had a fancy coat made for himself special for his 'rank'.the coat is in a museum,the mystery was why it existed.as I said before,turns out 42 or more people died due to this weirdo.he was stripped of his title,went broke,yadda yadda blah.

That may be the most nonsense I have written here that was not all complete nonsense.All thanks to a morbid interest in goat gonads.

Even better trick, at least if they have the "do it yourself" butter stations - put a straw on the end of the pump and nestle it down in the popcorn, press the thing halfway down, move up a little in the popcorn bucket, press it the rest of the way down, move up some, press it halfway, etc., until you get to the top.

:D

-slym