• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

i guess everyone is working today...no one else is posting

it is the american way to waste time!

and it could be the british way!

who is with me!

give me time. I just got in front of the computer. Had to spend the morning giving people bad news... :(

No way. That's a bummer.

why is it that some people find it ok to demean one race (the irish) and someone calls them out on it and demeans their race, they freak out (latino).

back story, she was calling the irish "leprechauns"

i asked if it is ok to call latinos "beaners" (which i am latino myself) but i get a nasty gram because because i was being insensitive and racist...

huh?

who is with me!

give me time. I just got in front of the computer. Had to spend the morning giving people bad news... :(

No way. That's a bummer.

it really sucks, even more so when some of them have worked for the company for 25+ years and some where folks I worked with when I began volunteering at the hospital when I was 13. I think they appreciated the fact that it was me telling them rather than some nameless person they don't know from hr

who is with me!

No way. That's a bummer.

it really sucks, even more so when some of them have worked for the company for 25+ years and some where folks I worked with when I began volunteering at the hospital when I was 13. I think they appreciated the fact that it was me telling them rather than some nameless person they don't know from hr

It's never easy telling people they've lost their jobs, especially if you know them really well. Sorry about that Jason, it's just a bad time we're in at the moment.

Ray Lewis is one Bad Dude!!

Always fun to watch those games, Steelers vs Ravens.

If Flaco can play like he did last season, I think they have a shot at the championship

Let's not get crazy or nothing....... :baiting:

Steelers are still going to squash the Ravens, it's just fun to watch.... :grin:

Ray Lewis is one Bad Dude!!

Always fun to watch those games, Steelers vs Ravens.

If Flaco can play like he did last season, I think they have a shot at the championship

Let's not get crazy or nothing....... :baiting:

Steelers are still going to squash the Ravens, it's just fun to watch.... :grin:

:roflmao: