• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

I have three boys.The older two play lacrosse for Minisink Valley school district. The youngest one wants to play but he's only 3 and 1/2. The school is named after the Minisink Indians that were from the area. The mascot for the school is the Minisink Warrior. The boys picked the name for me. (thumbs u

Ah,cool!

For some reason I pictured you defending the honour of his and hers sinks....or keeping the wife's stuff away from your "Minisink"

You were dressed like the Black Knight and those soap bubble scrubbies from a detergent commercial were under your command....keeping grime at bay everywhere.

Thanks for the reply,that's the most words I've seen you type!

Lacrosse is pretty big over here in Ottawa,I believe we have a semi pro team.

Rough sport!

Go Team Minisink!!!!

Edited by porcupine48

I have three boys.The older two play lacrosse for Minisink Valley school district. The youngest one wants to play but he's only 3 and 1/2. The school is named after the Minisink Indians that were from the area. The mascot for the school is the Minisink Warrior. The boys picked the name for me. (thumbs u
That's a cool story and better than what I was thinking. I imagined you were a fan of playing with "fingerboards" in a bathroom sink. :insane:

0.jpg0.jpg