• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

Since me and the wife were lucky enough to get passes to one of the two pre-screens of the movie in our area (for free!) i'll give a brief breakdown

Spoiler Free!

rusty.jpg

5 out of 5 stars! omfg it is the greatest zomcom ever!!!!!!!!!!!

the basis is a group of 4 survive in a post apocalyptic midwest on a journey from gas n' gulp in texas to hollywood.

woody harrellson plays tallahassee, a loner with a secret inside as to why he is so angry.

jesse eisenberg plays micheal cera playing columbus, a twentysomething virgin who is a younger woody allen in a zombie movie.

emma stone plays witchita, a do anything to protect her little sister played by abigail breslin who is little rock.

funnier than shaun of the dead, the biggest thing about the movie is twofold, harrellson's character is the direct opposite of eisenberg and how they form almost a father/son relationship (a really f'd up one, but one none the less) and a huge cameo by a well known hollywood a-lister that, his 20 minutes in the movie are some of the funniest scenes you will ever see....ever. even this actor's funniest movies don't come close to the 20 minutes of pure gold in this movie.

i really don't want to give away anymore than that because it most certainly is well worth taking less than an hour and a half out of your life to see this when it comes out next friday.

all the scenes in the trailers are in the movie, plus the soundtrack includes the black keys, van halen, the racanteurs and the mighty metallica.