• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

Went 2 for 4 with a single a double and a sacrafice fly.

???

it means he hit .500 and had a run batted in, any batting average over .250 is good.

a sacrifce fly is when someone scores but you are tagged/flied out.

???

Ok, softball is like baseball, but with a bigger ball. This picture shows the size comparison between a softball and a baseball.

softball-baseball4_250x250.jpg

Going 2 for 4, means I was at bat (the guy swinging the bat) 4 times, and on 2 of those times I hit the ball and made it to base (safe) twice. A sacrifice fly means I hit the ball high into the outfield where the outfielder made the catch to make me out, but gave the runner on base enough time to make it to the next base without being thrown out once the outfielder caught the ball....

I am super-stocked to see this movie!

so, what are you stocked up on?

Ammo (for killing zombies), towels (to clean off dirtly little zombie bits I get on me from killing zombies), and juice boxes (for when I get parched from killing zombies)

you barely got out of that one.

we'll send it over to the judge...

he says he allows it...but he wanted it on the record that you meant super -stoked

and since you wake board, he would also show minor disappointment in the fact that you are required by surfing law to always state stoked.

Gnarly and totally radical of the judges (thumbs u

Ammo (for killing zombies), towels (to clean off dirtly little zombie bits I get on me from killing zombies), and juice boxes (for when I get parched from killing zombies)

:idea: I think I just got my story idea, J

Edited by shortstack comics

:idea: I think I just got my story idea, J

that would work... hm

Went 2 for 4 with a single a double and a sacrafice fly.

???

it means he hit .500 and had a run batted in, any batting average over .250 is good.

a sacrifce fly is when someone scores but you are tagged/flied out.

???

Ok, softball is like baseball, but with a bigger ball. This picture shows the size comparison between a softball and a baseball.

softball-baseball4_250x250.jpg

Going 2 for 4, means I was at bat (the guy swinging the bat) 4 times, and on 2 of those times I hit the ball and made it to base (safe) twice. A sacrifice fly means I hit the ball high into the outfield where the outfielder made the catch to make me out, but gave the runner on base enough time to make it to the next base without being thrown out once the outfielder caught the ball....

I get ya. But isn't it hard to play baseball/softball with a ball smaller than one of my nads?

Jason, Jay, you ever thought of doing a 'round robin' story? One writes some, emails it on, the next person writes some and emails it onto the next person, then back to the first etc...

I'd be up for it.

Jason, Jay, you ever thought of doing a 'round robin' story? One writes some, emails it on, the next person writes some and emails it onto the next person, then back to the first etc...

I'd be up for it.

currently there is a collaboration of the dead antho that the story needs to be written by atleast two people...

i'd be up to it.

I'd be up for it.

currently there is a collaboration of the dead antho that the story needs to be written by atleast two people...

i'd be up to it.

:banana: