• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

well i have your email addys so we could do something with it. usually in collaborations the first does 500 words and the next does 500 or a bit more and so on. either i could edit the whole thing or i might be able to get one of the editors that review my work to look it over if she is not busy.

i'll post the guidelines in a minute once the page loads

well i have your email addys so we could do something with it. usually in collaborations the first does 500 words and the next does 500 or a bit more and so on. either i could edit the whole thing or i might be able to get one of the editors that review my work to look it over if she is not busy.

i'll post the guidelines in a minute once the page loads

Cool, I've just started something off...

i just pulled another prank. today, we are allowed to wear the jersey of our favorite sports teams. my friend tod is a romo fan, so i took a pink sticky with a large h on it and covered the r in romo with it...

lol

yes, it is under "tools" if you have one of the newer word versions, it shows the word count at the bottom of the screen.

Cool Jay (thumbs u

I've done 669, is that too much before I pass it on? I was really getting into that and it's a point where it can really start to open up...