• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

Ordering from US stores cripples me on shipping.

Gav - do you want me to buy an extra copy for you? I could send it with my stuff to get signed by Rob too.

:o

That would be ing awesome (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

it's ordered.

:o(worship)

You. Are. De. Man. $20 on the bill. Are you getting your stuff SSd?

If it gets here in time and is in good shape (which I've had problems with before on their variants), I'll be adding mine to the pile to go in November (which will make it 12 books to have signed by Rob)

If they're good enough and you're gonna go for it I'll gladly forward you any fees beforehand to get it done.

As soon as they come in, I'll let you know if they are in decent enough shape... :gossip: ordered some extras to try to make sure get some good quality ones.

your cube is better than mine.

lets see, i have a zombie calendar hanging next to my pc, a skrull mask on my far wall, a gears of war poster and a spirit 1/4 movie sheet on my other wall, a copy of the promo covers for the book, a home made used to be a serious pamphlet on our insurance we provide now altered to have the joker on the cover via white out, red and green markers. my desk has a bunch of stickies with my poor artwork on them. a sign that is taped to my monitor that reads "obey your master" and my monitor has two horns on the top of each side. and i have a mach 5 sitting on my pc.

your cube is better than mine.

lets see, i have a zombie calendar hanging next to my pc, a skrull mask on my far wall, a gears of war poster and a spirit 1/4 movie sheet on my other wall, a copy of the promo covers for the book, a home made used to be a serious pamphlet on our insurance we provide now altered to have the joker on the cover via white out, red and green markers. my desk has a bunch of stickies with my poor artwork on them. a sign that is taped to my monitor that reads "obey your master" and my monitor has two horns on the top of each side. and i have a mach 5 sitting on my pc.

mine used to have a lot more of "me" to it, but they keep moving our cubes around so much I took most of my stuff home

Ordering from US stores cripples me on shipping.

Gav - do you want me to buy an extra copy for you? I could send it with my stuff to get signed by Rob too.

:o

That would be ing awesome (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

it's ordered.

:o(worship)

You. Are. De. Man. $20 on the bill. Are you getting your stuff SSd?

If it gets here in time and is in good shape (which I've had problems with before on their variants), I'll be adding mine to the pile to go in November (which will make it 12 books to have signed by Rob)

If they're good enough and you're gonna go for it I'll gladly forward you any fees beforehand to get it done.

As soon as they come in, I'll let you know if they are in decent enough shape... :gossip: ordered some extras to try to make sure get some good quality ones.

Do I get one as a "finder's fee"????:banana: