• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

When is she due Steve?
October 10th!

Congrats!! My little girl was born 3 weeks ago Sunday. Do you know boy or girl?

Awesome! Congrats to you as well!

We're having a boy this time :banana:

I have a three year old girl already :cloud9:

:bump: for Jason :shy:

Ordering from US stores cripples me on shipping.

Gav - do you want me to buy an extra copy for you? I could send it with my stuff to get signed by Rob too.

:o

That would be ing awesome (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

it's ordered.

:o(worship)

You. Are. De. Man. $20 on the bill. Are you getting your stuff SSd?

If it gets here in time and is in good shape (which I've had problems with before on their variants), I'll be adding mine to the pile to go in November (which will make it 12 books to have signed by Rob)

If they're good enough and you're gonna go for it I'll gladly forward you any fees beforehand to get it done.

As soon as they come in, I'll let you know if they are in decent enough shape... :gossip: ordered some extras to try to make sure get some good quality ones.

Do I get one as a "finder's fee"????:banana:

I've got 3 copies coming... one for me, one for Gav, and I guess one for Steve IF HE WAS GOING TO GET THEM SIGNED FOR US :sumo:

I'm kidding... I might be able swing one over to you Steve. (thumbs u

:roflmao: I was really just :baiting: ya Jason!

We have a 5 year old boy. Kids are awesome. :acclaim:

How hard is it to become a witness? Seems I'm in a highly populated witness area.

Yes they are :headbang:

Right now, according to CGC, they are not accepting anymore witnesses until next year sometime. You need to have a dealer account or be linked to one to be considered for the position.

We have a 5 year old boy. Kids are awesome. :acclaim:

How hard is it to become a witness? Seems I'm in a highly populated witness area.

Yes they are :headbang:

Right now, according to CGC, they are not accepting anymore witnesses until next year sometime. You need to have a dealer account or be linked to one to be considered for the position.

i'd like to be one but i don't leave the house enough.