• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

so I'm just about done with my call, but I got to pull my favorite trick....

this vendor is what caused us a lot of the problems and we are on a call to try to determine the issues and to have a "strategy plan" to fix the issue quickly if it happens in the future... its not been a comfortable call so far, because I let them know how their screw up cost my company over $350,000 on that one day, plus impacted patient care.... the guy in charge of their support center (the area that caused the greatest impact) is trying to make it seem like it's not a real big deal, made some comment about it, and started chuckling...

Thats when I went in with my favorite line "So you think this is funny?!? I know I don't think this is funny! I know (insert secret name of my company) doesn't think this is funny! How are we supposed to do business with a company that thinks a screw up this big that impacts us this much is funny!

I got the "uh uh uh uh" response I was looking for.... Jason 1 - douchbag suits 0