• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

if i was a witness i could've gotten....

ken foree, tony todd, tom savini, bill mosley, leslie esterbrook, tiffany shepis and the american werewolf that is was in london.

all at one barbq last week IF MY JOB WOULD HAVE GIVEN ME THE DAY OFF!

but i am not a witness and i had to work.

ken foree, tony todd, tom savini, bill mosley, leslie esterbrook, tiffany shepis and the american werewolf that is was in london.

Wow, pretty cool! How do you have those connections? Where was the BBQ?

the library of the living dead press threw the bbq for the horror realm con last weekend (used to be the zombie walk/fest in pittsburgh) all but savini and todd were at the bbq. just hanging out and talking with us common writers. plus, foree's new movie zone of the dead had it's us premiere there

the library of the living dead press threw the bbq for the horror realm con last weekend (used to be the zombie walk/fest in pittsburgh) all but savini and todd were at the bbq. just hanging out and talking with us common writers. plus, foree's new movie zone of the dead had it's us premiere there

That's really cool!

That's really cool!

I hope to be invited to something like that one day as a writer...

J - maybe we should self publish a book and go to SDCC to promote it... get a booth... do the whole thing