• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

inappropriate comment time!

Steve, is it true what they say about a woman's sex drive when she is in her third tri-mester?

dun un un da nun ump... waaaaaa

Definitely

well, the bbq would have been fun this year, but next year...that will be fun. not only for the bbq, but i will be on the other side of the exhibitor table...

thats right, i might actually be a media guest....

strange...

i couldn't imagine dozens of people walking past me saying "who is that guy? he doesn't look like a writer"

i hope to have atleast 3 or 4 books out by this time next year.

and the way we are going, maybe we should all on this thread write an anthology together.

i'll bounce some ideas around in my head, see what would be a good fit.

since the printer i will be using for everyone dies is print on demand (means only the # ordered is printed) it has become affordable for first time and small publishers to get books printed.

what would you guys want to write about? (sideburns will not be held against anyone...yet)

i write what i think is cool, i'm not concerned with mass appeal. it has worked exactly 3 out of 7 times so i am well below the rejection rate of most writers.

we can take it as seriously or unseriously as we want.

the revolution starts now...

viva revolucion el pronto!!!