• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

I keep getting about 2 minutes at a time to check the boards out so I don't even have time to post a reply to any threads :pullhair:

And I keep leaving myself logged in which looks like I'm being ignorant... :cry:

ignorant limey more like it :baiting:

:blahblah:

I'm being ignorant...

hm

You pair o' Yankee ers. I've now made it my life's ambition to get both of you absolutely blind drunk sometime.

And I will do it :devil:

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

MASKER!!!!!!

mask.jpg

I was a big M.A.S.K. fan.....still have all my toys (like 20 vehicles!) boxed up and ready to pass on to my son when he is sold enough :cloud9:

I keep getting about 2 minutes at a time to check the boards out so I don't even have time to post a reply to any threads :pullhair:

And I keep leaving myself logged in which looks like I'm being ignorant... :cry:

I'm being ignorant...

hm

You pair o' Yankee ers. I've now made it my life's ambition to get both of you absolutely blind drunk sometime.

mask.jpg

I was a big M.A.S.K. fan.....still have all my toys (like 20 vehicles!) boxed up and ready to pass on to my son when he is sold enough :cloud9:

Can I be your son? Loved me some M.A.S.K.!

Edited by shortstack comics

I'm being ignorant...

hm

MASKER!!!!!!

mask.jpg

Can I be your son? Loved me some M.A.S.K.!

hm I'll consider it!

M.A.S.K :cloud9:

I had loads of MASK toys, wish I still had them. No idea where they ended up to be honest.

They were easily the best toys I ever had, Jackhammer, Rhino and Switchblade were my favourites :headbang:

the war of the worlds plus blood and guts and zombies was written by a guy in one of my writing groups.

there are more on the way, he actually just broke his contract to write more of those because there is some copyright questions about the source material and he is just burnt out.

i had the motorcycle and the guy brad that came with it. like most other stuff, i blew it up with a bunch of m-80's.

it was a grand war between star wars, gi joe, mask, transformers, those generic gi joe ripoffs, the mini army men made of metal, gobots and i even took one of my sister's barbies and impaled her on a sparkler, watching her slide down the sparkler as she melted.

looking back, i pissed away thousands of dollars for a few hours of fun.

Oh and the green motorbike that turned into a copter, what was that called?

Condor :cloud9:

condorboxfronus.jpg

This was my favorite... I think I had 3 or 4 of it. Also loved the purple motorcycle with the sidecar

Piranha :grin:

did any of you guys have the little sci-fi military guys (about 2" tall tops) that had magnets in their feet. came with planes that would split into like three or four different vehicles all with magnets too?

yep, don't remember what they were called, but i had a few of them.

did any of you guys have the little sci-fi military guys (about 2" tall tops) that had magnets in their feet. came with planes that would split into like three or four different vehicles all with magnets too?

:o Yeah, I remember those!!!