• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

maybe we are just hungover from friday's post a thon.

true... hard to focus today... too much thinking about what to post.

I can't stay focused at work to save my life ever since the little one was born and I decided to change careers.

t minus 10 months and I will be doing the exact same thing!

Changing in 10 months? From what to what?

i'm hoping matter of weeks.

that is why i'm out from 9-11.30.

so..yeah. atleast this employer isn't a joke like the last one i interviewed with.

good luck! :wishluck:

Good luck!

I graduate in 11 months, so I'm hoping to have a new job lined up in 10 months. I have no idea what I want to do, but I've been doing hospital supply chain work for what will have been 13 years by that point. Just ready for a change

I just started but I'm thinking I'll take the pay cut after my PAT leave and make the switch. Just over 10 years in accounting - time to move on. Starting to feel like a zombie.

Ordering from US stores cripples me on shipping.

Gav - do you want me to buy an extra copy for you? I could send it with my stuff to get signed by Rob too.

:o

That would be ing awesome (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

it's ordered.

:o(worship)

You. Are. De. Man. $20 on the bill. Are you getting your stuff SSd?

If it gets here in time and is in good shape (which I've had problems with before on their variants), I'll be adding mine to the pile to go in November (which will make it 12 books to have signed by Rob)

well, these came in the mail today meh meh meh

I do believe they are 9.6s at best... still get a Rob sig on one though! Must complete the set!!!

Uncle%20Sam%20zombie.jpg