• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

Have you caught up on the posts from while you were gone? DRAMA!

yes i did, really what it comes down to is this...what is in a name? letters...what do letters do? spell things....why do we spell? to converse...why do we converse? to get laid.

If little Stevie half as killer burns as big steve then that won't be a difficult task

Have you caught up on the posts from while you were gone? DRAMA!

yes i did, really what it comes down to is this...what is in a name? letters...what do letters do? spell things....why do we spell? to converse...why do we converse? to get laid.

If little Stevie half as killer burns as big steve then that won't be a difficult task

well said :cloud9:

Did it go well?

i think, it is really not any different than what i do now, just more responsiblities and more oversight.

Could be worse... could have gotten the "promotion" I did about six weeks ago.

"Jason, you are now responsible for two people. You are their manager and responsible for the quality of their work. You want a title change for that? No, you will not get a title change for that. You want more money for the even more responsibility we dumped on you? No, we will not give you more money, you should just be greatful tohave a job in this economy. By the way... we want you to come up with a reason to fire one of the people we just put under you... and if they screw up it's your jason."

now i just want to smoke.

one of my coworkers is getting me cake...

if i leave here, that is what i'll miss...people who do stuff for me because i'm not a bad looking guy.

Glad to see you enjoyed that cake, Mr. Good-Lookin! :baiting:

goofball.jpg

Exactly like I pictured him :luhv:

Did it go well?

i think, it is really not any different than what i do now, just more responsiblities and more oversight.

Could be worse... could have gotten the "promotion" I did about six weeks ago.

"Jason, you are now responsible for two people. You are their manager and responsible for the quality of their work. You want a title change for that? No, you will not get a title change for that. You want more money for the even more responsibility we dumped on you? No, we will not give you more money, you should just be greatful tohave a job in this economy. By the way... we want you to come up with a reason to fire one of the people we just put under you... and if they screw up it's your jason."

lol .....oh wait.... :eek:

now i just want to smoke.

one of my coworkers is getting me cake...

if i leave here, that is what i'll miss...people who do stuff for me because i'm not a bad looking guy.

Glad to see you enjoyed that cake, Mr. Good-Lookin! :baiting:

goofball.jpg

Exactly like I pictured him :luhv:

yummm, now if we could just get rid of the cake...

Did it go well?

More money too?

yep, 5 figures more..

Star Wars figures? :o

yes, that 5 pack that was only available by mail after empire.

Well, I hope you land this job! :wishluck:

funny thing is, a few years ago i was in a store called kiddie city (it was a toys r us competitor that i think went out of business), they had original mib at-ats that they found in the warehouse that had been sitting there since empire, there were 10-15 of them still fresh, no light damage to the boxes, looked like they just came from the manufacturer for $5 a piece.

i didn't buy any of them...i still feel like a insufficiently_thoughtful_person.