• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

funny thing is, a few years ago i was in a store called kiddie city (it was a toys r us competitor that i think went out of business), they had original mib at-ats that they found in the warehouse that had been sitting there since empire, there were 10-15 of them still fresh, no light damage to the boxes, looked like they just came from the manufacturer for $5 a piece.

i didn't buy any of them...i still feel like a insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

doh!

Hearing this made me sick to my stomach :sick:

Yikes J

funny thing is, a few years ago i was in a store called kiddie city (it was a toys r us competitor that i think went out of business), they had original mib at-ats that they found in the warehouse that had been sitting there since empire, there were 10-15 of them still fresh, no light damage to the boxes, looked like they just came from the manufacturer for $5 a piece.

i didn't buy any of them...i still feel like a insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

doh!

Yikes J

misery

doh!

Yikes J

misery

I thought the nutkicker was going to be that you only bought one instead of all of them :(

the soundtrack to my life...

youngblood- the bronx

suckerpunch-the wildhearts

junkenstein- the wildhearts

f off and die- backyard babies

you love us- manic street preachers

rocks off- the stones

my generation- the who

thank god i'm right- antiproduct

terrible love- richard bacchus and the lickiest girls

that is all i can think of right now

why oh why do I keep getting stuck in these mindless, completely unneccessary meetings this week...

one word,

corporateamerica

I can't complain too much... was able to put the finishing touches on my commemorative speech for tonight, study for my speech final tonight, and sketch out some plot threads for my story (thumbs u