• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

nah, i have the retailer variant.

The Nashville variant is tougher to get :baiting:

:foryou:

yeah i know, i bought the retailer just for him to sign and sketch on. pisses me off that he backed out.

still debating if i want pat broderick to sign my planet of vampires set.

I've been trying hard to find a 9.8 copy of Doom 2099 #1 to get SS by Pat. No such luck so far.

If only I can find the box with 50+copies. Where did I put that. hm

yah yah yah, I know... it's something I want for sentimental reasons. Been imposible to find a copy that doesn't have bad spine dings. Those foil covers get the worst creases.

I bought a collection last year that had half a box of those. I just can't remember if I kept them. When do you need it for?

The first con I ever went to was a Marvel show. I had a sub through marvel for Doom 2099. Took issues 1-9 to be signed by Broderick. Issue 9 came in the mail the day of the show. Pat hadn't seen the finished product yet. He actually got up from the long line of artist that you would move through for sigs, went out into the lobby with me and did sigs and sketches on all of my books and spent a good 25-30 minutes just shooting the hay with me and talking about the book.

Unfortunately, I no longer have the books. They were destroyed when our house flooded a couple of years later, but it was an experience I still remember vividly and really enjoyed.

Been trying to get a copy of Doom 2099 #1 CGC 9.8 SS by him since I started collecting again, but haven't been able to find a 9.8 quality copy.

I can pile through a few boxes this weekend if it still gives me time to ship to you for a SS opportunity. Let me know.

Edited by branget

Since it's a flip book and I know how fanatical you Chew boys are...it can be included.

Just remind me when it comes up for creation.... (don't tell Dover I was here....)

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Gem - I think our interconnected web crushes just got 10 times bigger :headbang:

How did she do that?

by being totally awesome... and giving me a better chance in the Chew fight :baiting:

Since it's a flip book and I know how fanatical you Chew boys are...it can be included.

Just remind me when it comes up for creation.... (don't tell Dover I was here....)

Gem - I think our interconnected web crushes just got 10 times bigger :headbang:

How did she do that?

by being totally awesome... and giving me a better chance in the Chew fight :baiting:

Jason, what is in your Chew collection so far, if you don't mind me asking? :)

How did she do that?

you know, every graded copy in texas... :baiting:

How did she do that?

you know, every graded copy in texas... :baiting:

Truth!

me thinks that someone is gonna pounce on dice's #1...

you know you could save on shipping and have it sent to me...i can give it a home until you get your canadian down here to some real cons...

Where is he selling it? I may take you up on that for sellers unwilling to ship to Canada. I thought I read that I live in the City that holds one of the top 5 comicons - 3rd behind NY and SD?

you know you could save on shipping and have it sent to me...i can give it a home until you get your canadian down here to some real cons...

Where is he selling it? I may take you up on that for sellers unwilling to ship to Canada. I thought I read that I live in the City that holds one of the top 5 comicons - 3rd behind NY and SD?

copper/modern sales thread, he kind of hidden it under the title Chew #1 Nine point Nine...if you don't look hard enough, you may miss it....

they have one in north yonkers and south dakota?

Art Of Chew SS by Layton and Guillory w/sketch

WD 61 CGC 9.8 SS by all four

WD 63 CGC 9..8 SS by all four

#1 CGC 9.8 SS by Layton and Guillory 1st Print

#1 CGC 9.8 1st print

#1 CGC 9.8 SS by Layton and Guillory w/sketch 2nd Print

#1 CGC 9.8 3rd print

#1 CGC 9.8 4th print

#1 CGC 9.8 Larry's

#2 CGC 9.8 SS by Layton and Guillory 1st Print

#2 CGC 9.8 2nd Print

#2 CGC 9.6 3rd Print meh

#3 CGC 9.8 1st print

#3 CGC 9.8 2nd Print

#4 CGC 9.8 1st print

Those without sigs will be making their way to Rob in November as well as (if I can find 9.8 worthy copies) of AOC Larry's variant, #2 4th prnt, #3 3rd prnt, #4 2nd prnt, and #5.

Of course that plan is dependent on coming up with $$$