• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

yeah, the best crab cakes are in annapolis anyway.

it's been forever since we got anything food wise downtown...

what is quick and cheap lauren?

J - I saw this post in the comic events threads and couldn't help but think, "wow, that is one colon (:) away from being a really mean joke."

yeah, the best crab cakes are in annapolis anyway.

it's been forever since we got anything food wise downtown...

what is quick and cheap lauren?

J - I saw this post in the comic events threads and couldn't help but think, "wow, that is one colon (:) away from being a really mean joke."

yeah i thought about that but i was being serious and i thought that if i put in there that i was being serious everyone would think that i wasn't being serious.

cracking out my international business text to do the question assigned to me for the class... it's page 621 question 8

What are the dangers associated with derivatives contracts?

(shrug)

that is way beyond me.

http://www.dailyreckoning.co.uk/Stockmarket-Trading/The-Dangers-of-Derivatives.html

cracking out my international business text to do the question assigned to me for the class... it's page 621 question 8

What are the dangers associated with derivatives contracts?

(shrug)

that is way beyond me.

http://www.dailyreckoning.co.uk/Stockmarket-Trading/The-Dangers-of-Derivatives.html

That's why I thought it was funny. The book was published in late 2007. It's like they were prescient.

yeah because all of us have wives that we go home to each night and make sweet sweet, you know, nudge nudge wink wink... (thumbs u and then we fall asleep watching wheel of fortune.

You forgot to put in about eating Twinkies or Ho-Hos!

;)

-slym