• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

Am I still looking for Doom 2099 on the weekend?

Please, if you can. (worship)

I'll definitely look if you need one. I saw your thread requesting a copy and a couple offers from people to send you one. Just looking for the status update (thumbs u

this is how my day went...

got up 10 minutes late because i haven't been sleeping well.

got to work and found out that all of our internet accesses have been cut and we will be watched and will have to account for ALL time during the day. every minute from 8am to 4pm i will have to let management know where i am or where i plan on going. all 50+ of us are extremely pissed about that. a bit heavy handed in my opinion and treating us like children as well (a day after we were given a "great job" party to celebrate us performing far above expectations.

then i get home...

found out this morning our pets have fleas, we now have to wash everything tonight.

i check my mail, a story i subbed to a publisher, the file was corrupted, will not format correctly. there goes 3 weeks of waiting to just have to go through the waiting process...again.

still no call from the place i interviewed at tuesday.

and on top of that, my back is killing me.

and i'm waiting for the backlash against me for my protesting the new management directive (hint: for office communicator my location is in binary for hell, and my status is: yes i am 33 years old but i need a babysitter)

oh what will tomorrow bring?

Edited by Junkenstein99

for office communicator my location is in binary for hell, and my status is: yes i am 33 years old but i need a babysitter

:roflmao:

and in honor of tj,

my name is scott malkinson and i am 33 years old and i need a babysitter, and i have diabetes.