• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

Any thoughts on the 1/100 stuff of legend variant? Seems to be going for around $200.

Do you have one?

Thinking of buying one.

This edition (the "boogeyman" edition) is standard comic size too!

I want one for myself at some point....

Any thoughts on the 1/100 stuff of legend variant? Seems to be going for around $200.

Do you have one?

Thinking of buying one.

My honest opinion, even though I really like the book and the story, I would hold off on buying the variant.

It's a limited series from a small publisher. The price on the variant will probably bottom out two or three months after the series ends.

Do you have one?

Thinking of buying one.

My honest opinion, even though I really like the book and the story, I would hold off on buying the variant.

It's a limited series from a small publisher. The price on the variant will probably bottom out two or three months after the series ends.

I didn't know it was limited. That does change things. Thanks!! ;)

Do you have one?

Thinking of buying one.

I think Steve hit the key point

I want one for myself at some point ....

and of course all of my advice comes with the disclaimer of "I am not a professional"

and with the caveat, if you are buying it to keep for you own collection, go for it!

Do you have one?

Thinking of buying one.

and of course all of my advice comes with the disclaimer of "I am not a professional"

and with the caveat, if you are buying it to keep for you own collection, go for it!

I'll wait for my free copy 1st :luhv:

I didn't like comics much when it was 100% speculation, which didn't last long.

Do you have one?

Thinking of buying one.

(thumbs u

Is it the baby countdown at home?

Due date is a week tomorrow :o

That's awesome!! We missed the due date and then made an appointment to be induced. As soon as the appointment was made I felt calm. The baby wan't coming until induced so no need to worry until then. Yeah. Lesson learned. :banana:

Exciting times!!

Seems there is a WD #1 CGC 9.4 for $160 CDN, #4 9.8 for $70 and a Chew #1 or NM #98 for 40. Hmmmm hm

Wow, pretty good prices! Where is that?

I found it on CL. I'll e-mail when I get home and see if I can get a package deal. WD #1 9.4 is up to $240 US on GPA. Seems like a decent quick flip. Or keep that copy and sell my raw - hmmm.

Is it the baby countdown at home?

Due date is a week tomorrow :o

That's awesome!! We missed the due date and then made an appointment to be induced. As soon as the appointment was made I felt calm. The baby wan't coming until induced so no need to worry until then. Yeah. Lesson learned. :banana:

Exciting times!!

Definitely exciting times! It could be any day now :cloud9:

Seems there is a WD #1 CGC 9.4 for $160 CDN, #4 9.8 for $70 and a Chew #1 or NM #98 for 40. Hmmmm hm

Wow, pretty good prices! Where is that?

I found it on CL. I'll e-mail when I get home and see if I can get a package deal. WD #1 9.4 is up to $240 US on GPA. Seems like a decent quick flip. Or keep that copy and sell my raw - hmmm.

Yep, that is a VERY good deal on the WD 1 :headbang: