• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

Seems there is a WD #1 CGC 9.4 for $160 CDN, #4 9.8 for $70 and a Chew #1 or NM #98 for 40. Hmmmm hm

Wow, pretty good prices! Where is that?

I found it on CL. I'll e-mail when I get home and see if I can get a package deal. WD #1 9.4 is up to $240 US on GPA. Seems like a decent quick flip. Or keep that copy and sell my raw - hmmm.

Yep, that is a VERY good deal on the WD 1 :headbang:

Yah it is... J might want to know

Seems there is a WD #1 CGC 9.4 for $160 CDN, #4 9.8 for $70 and a Chew #1 or NM #98 for 40. Hmmmm hm

I found it on CL. I'll e-mail when I get home and see if I can get a package deal. WD #1 9.4 is up to $240 US on GPA. Seems like a decent quick flip. Or keep that copy and sell my raw - hmmm.

We need to get him portable internet.

Steve - you going to let us know what the name is after he's here?

Of course!

I just don't want to tell you the name we're leaning towards right now because it isn't a sure thing yet :foryou:

iPhone

While I'm setting myself up to get slammed in another thread. What's the fundamental difference between pressing and overstuffing a long box?

lol .... you are setting yourself up... don't get sucked into the debate... you won't win no matter what side you take.

and to answer your question... IMHO nothing

iPhone

:cloud9:

While I'm setting myself up to get slammed in another thread. What's the fundamental difference between pressing and overstuffing a long box?

lol .... you are setting yourself up... don't get sucked into the debate... you won't win no matter what side you take.

(thumbs u

something tells me I would be wise to pay you to filter my posts.

(thumbs u

something tells me I would be wise to pay you to filter my posts.

It's just one of those topics that the people that have an opinion on it have a VERY STRONG opinion on it and can get very cut-throat and emotional about it...

if you like money, you would be pro-pressing, if you like collecting and hate how books can be manipulated (possibly) to create more money you are anti-pressing.

on the other hand, i farted, i am relaxed now.

it would be a fair trade if i had facial hair and had a strange resemblance to zack galifiniakilus, instead i have no facial hair and i resemble a polack. it's all in the preference.

got a response back for my story i had to resend, another anthology ends today so it pushes back the review of my story for another month (stupid M$ apps!).

Finished the first draft of gav's story "boozes bollocks have seen better days", there are a few cameos of some familiar names/faces in a pub scene.

i just noticed that my cover to batman #60 actually is kind of -erotic. batman and robin are pole dancing for some firemen. a pre-cursor to the village people?

and i read every new post today after i got home.

i think the whole stuff of legend team will be in baltimore, so just sayin about cretive team+witnesses=ss? met mike raicht (or however you spell his last name) in baltimore last year, nice guy, we share the same hometown and it is cool knowing that someone with some talent made it out of the city (since zappa that is).

uhhh...anything else? hmm. no, still don't have the money for any of the chew 9.9 books so it wasn't me sniping you jeff.

if i can't afford the chew books, i really can't afford an iphone, the "free" wi-fi at work is for company pc's only, so my psp is workblocked again.