• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

:hi:

so my psp is workblocked again.

Did you take it in and try today?

yes, my name is jay franklin and i am addicted to the collectors society board and the persons associated.

found out that the access was taken from everyone except for the higher ups. managers down were revoked faster than lindsey lohan's 30 day chip.

I really feel like punching the mess out of something at the moment. I'm pissed off, wound up and playing a game that is really getting up my ing nose. I must go buy me a bag of weed tomorrow and chill out.

I really feel like punching the mess out of something at the moment. I'm pissed off, wound up and playing a game that is really getting up my ing nose. I must go buy me a bag of weed tomorrow and chill out.

just stay away from any dealers named tony and roger. they were not to kind to you in your story.

it would be a fair trade if i had facial hair and had a strange resemblance to zack galifiniakilus, instead i have no facial hair and i resemble a polack. it's all in the preference.

:shy:

And it's Galifianakis.

it would be a fair trade if i had facial hair and had a strange resemblance to zack galifiniakilus, instead i have no facial hair and i resemble a polack. it's all in the preference.

And it's Galifianakis.

Wassup big guy :hi:

J - it's not the same without ya buddy. Jeff, Steve and I can't seem to keep to thread as lively without you.

Gav- I'm worried about you buddy. I know you have some stuff going on. I'm thinking about.

We just got our tickets to zombieland. Grabbing outback for dinner and then hitting the movie.

I'll be back with a review after the movie.

Gotta admit Jason I'm pretty stressed lately. I know life's a biatch, but I'm just sick of it being constant y'know?

Things'll pick up sometime dude (thumbs u

And it's Galifianakis.

Wassup big guy :hi:

Hey, ya snuggly limey.

Zombieland = super awesome funny movie...

you must see this movie... even my wife who I had to literally bribe into going laughed her off through the whole move and says to me leaving the theater "I can't wait for that to come out on DVD. It's going to make a ton of money!"