• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

&$%*($#!!! I was removing some of my old wooden fence and as I was carrying some boards I stepped on a board with a nail sticking up and it went through my shoe and into my foot. AARRGGHHH....I guess I better go get a tetanus shot tomorrow.

Just got done having a nice balls out drag out fight with the wife.

Had one myself Saturday night. A real humdinger it was too.

Christ I'm feeling mess today. Can't wait to get the results of this blood test through so they can do something about it.

Zombieland = super awesome funny movie...

you must see this movie... even my wife who I had to literally bribe into going laughed her off through the whole move and says to me leaving the theater "I can't wait for that to come out on DVD. It's going to make a ton of money!"

Glad to hear you liked it Jason!

I still didn't get to see it..... :(

However, my wife and I took my 3-year-old daughter to her first movie experience! We saw Toy Story I and 2 in 3D, and we had a great time! :cloud9:

Just got done having a nice balls out drag out fight with the wife.

Had one myself Saturday night. A real humdinger it was too.

Christ I'm feeling mess today. Can't wait to get the results of this blood test through so they can do something about it.

Sorry to hear, Gav :foryou: