• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

Yep, it's him :eek:

Why was he banned? I'm liking his 10.0. I guess asking if he was part of the boards was a bad idea.

It was a combination of things:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3275314#Post3275314

he just turned out to be a dirtbag. He called another forum member (a good friend of mine) a pedophile, and even posted fake private messages from this forum member that were full of lies.

Why was he banned? I'm liking his 10.0. I guess asking if he was part of the boards was a bad idea.

IIRC, he was involved in some serious ripoffs of board members... which sucks, because that is a purtty 9.9 SS

I don't think he "officially" ripped anyone off from a buying/selling aspect.....at least not that I remember hm

Edited by EvilAsh

Well, well, well....I hear you. Big time. I've tried several "Career Planning" sites over the last few years. What aspects of your job are you done with? Enjoy still?

Those are the hardest questions for me to answer to myself even. There are two major aspects to my job title, contracting to save money and doing data analysis for our department directors to help them save money. I'm dog tired of both... working so hard to save money on contracts, just to see executive leadership make decisions that wipe out any savings realized and tired of feeling like I'm in a hampster wheel just spinning spinning spinning to get work done for the department directors that then do nothing with it.

The things that I enjoy are the things that I don't "officially" do. Helping people come up with solutions to process problems. Solving logistical problems. Things like that.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3275314#Post3275314

he just turned out to be a dirtbag. He called another forum member (a good friend of mine) a pedophile, and even posted fake private messages from this forum member that were full of lies.

Remind me never to that guy off. Is Architect the local sherrif?

The things that I enjoy are the things that I don't "officially" do. Helping people come up with solutions to process problems. Solving logistical problems. Things like that.

Which sound like great skills to possess to me Jason, sincerely best of luck, wish I could help :foryou:

IIRC, he was involved in some serious ripoffs of board members... which sucks, because that is a purtty 9.9 SS

I don't think he "officially" ripped anyone off from a buying/selling aspect.....at least not that I remember hm

My bad... that's why I threw in the IIRC. Unfortunately there have been so many negative douchey actions on the boards in the past year or so, that all of the members have kind of blended into one amalgam character... :sorry:

Remind me never to that guy off. Is Architect the local sherrif?

He is pretty much the head moderator here

Which sound like great skills to possess to me Jason, sincerely best of luck, wish I could help :foryou:

what would have helped was letting me know you weren't going to make it for our Zombieland screening this past Friday... all I know is I said you could come with us.... you said you would... next thing I know we are 15 minutes late to the movie because we waited at the airport for you for too long... :baiting:

Well, well, well....I hear you. Big time. I've tried several "Career Planning" sites over the last few years. What aspects of your job are you done with? Enjoy still?

Those are the hardest questions for me to answer to myself even. There are two major aspects to my job title, contracting to save money and doing data analysis for our department directors to help them save money. I'm dog tired of both... working so hard to save money on contracts, just to see executive leadership make decisions that wipe out any savings realized and tired of feeling like I'm in a hampster wheel just spinning spinning spinning to get work done for the department directors that then do nothing with it.

Not to turn this conversation into being about me.....

I have felt the same way for awhile being in accounting. I am currently (when I'm not posting) helping some more fat cats line their pockets all well being treated like I'm owned. They should realize they pay for my expertise not my time. Oops - not about me.

I decided about a year ago to go from accounting to a more social service work role to hopefully fill any void I have about being part of something worthy.

I enrolled in Psych 101, started my Distress Call Centre training and agreed with the wife on me taking 6 months paternity next year to transition. A little hectic in the 1st month btu it's fun.

As a fellow office worker I thought my office skills are transferrable, my problem solving which I enjoy is also applicable. The number crunching which I'm good at I no longer enjoy and will be left behind but the probability aspect of math would still apply.

Looks like my 1st stop will be making myself eligible to work @ Children's Aid.

Just one example Jason in the event that any of this strikes a chord with you. Looks like meeting time :pullhair:

what would have helped was letting me know you weren't going to make it for our Zombieland screening this past Friday... all I know is I said you could come with us.... you said you would... next thing I know we are 15 minutes late to the movie because we waited at the airport for you for too long... :baiting:

:sorry:

:sorry:

What you really missed out on was all of the kids the local charity haunted house sent out that were walking (as zombies) around the lobby before the movie made up as zombies. They came in right before the movie started and performed thriller in front of the screen. It was actually pretty funny.

Of course, why wife and I were laughing more at the parents that were taking their kids to see Toy Story at the 8:05 screening that were all super pissed because their little kids were getting scared by the zombies rambling around the lobby... priceless!

Yep, that's what he did and then tried deleting some of his posts before anybody could see them.

Luckily he wasn't quick enough.

He's probably back on here now with another name though.

lol Wow, that sounds really cool Jason!

I take pride in knowing that my daughter would not have been scared by the zombies. In fact, she used to say "good morning" to my cast signed Day of the Dead poster!

I take pride in knowing that my daughter would not have been scared by the zombies. In fact, she used to say "good morning" to my cast signed Day of the Dead poster!

I tried the little guy with Resident Evil - the latest animated version. He didn't make it through the opening credits. (tsk)

I tried the little guy with Resident Evil - the latest animated version. He didn't make it through the opening credits. (tsk)

Well, I haven't attempted any actual movies or horror shows, but she is not scared of my zombie collectibles at all, so we'll get there soon :)