• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

Because I'm in your pocket :gossip:

Can you grab me $20?

They're all stuck together :sick:

Suck it up man !! (oops wrong line of encouragement :sick:) Get in there and grab the cash - we have bills to pay!! :pullhair:

How do you make a sig line on here?
First off if you want clickable link ones you'll need a photobucket account. Then just type out the UBB code for the URL to the large picture, but befor the /URL put an IMG code UBB to the thumbnail image.

First off if you want clickable link ones you'll need a photobucket account. Then just type out the UBB code for the URL to the large picture, but befor the /URL put an IMG code UBB to the thumbnail image.
:(

Sounds like an after work project hm

Maybe a Chew 9.9/10.0 sig line

Jeff, books arrive yet? :wishluck:

Apparently the books have arrived although they are still nicely packaged. The only question now is how to display Bruce hm

Thanks Steve!!

Just quote this post and you'll see the code I mean from the clickable image below. I'm posting while on the can with my iPhone so this is pretty awkward!

th_Batman612-1.jpg

if you need any help email me any scans or photos and I'll make it for you and send you the code (thumbs u

Just quote this post and you'll see the code I mean from the clickable image below. I'm posting while on the can with my iPhone so this is pretty awkward!

th_Batman612-1.jpg

if you need any help email me any scans or photos and I'll make it for you and send you the code (thumbs u

You my friend kick !! wizard.gif