• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

My male cat was trying to get at the crickets in the cage. Knocked it on to the floor from about four feet. I guess it was the shock of the drop that killed her. Her body was intact, no broken legs or guts etc. I had that spider for close to a dozen years. She was a beautiful Red Rump from Belize. This kid I used to know spent a few weeks in Belize with his grandfather and smuggled her back for me.

I want need to see a picture of your king. :sumo:

:D

you need to get out of this thread more often......its a whole big chat room just outside the door.....people, comics.....

I know... :sorry:

It's like a comfort zone thing.... :blush:

Wow, that's quite the epic quote FAIL right there.

:baiting:

you need to get out of this thread more often......its a whole big chat room just outside the door.....people, comics.....

Considering Jimmers could probably see three screens when he did that I don't think it was that bad a balls up.

Considering Jimmers could probably see three screens when he did that I don't think it was that bad a balls up.

:roflmao:

100045.jpg.329c05327991ead98b3e0f0eb693fbed.jpg