• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are posts counts important to you?
1 1

88,978 posts in this topic

Greggy Short-shorts.

What should the first Story arc be called?

Chris needs artistic inspiration....

" O Bitter Victory - Redpants vs. Shrektard!!" (an old nickname for the Forum Legend).

Sounds better than most modern Marvel comics story arcs. ;)

Can I have Andy's permission to do a "Captain Red-Pants" comic cover using him as a depiction?

After all of these recreations I want to see if I can do something off my own design.

Sure, why not. Everyone else is bleedin' doing one of me with a "red pants" theme. :mad:

No worries though...although aren't there a few former punks like me on here who remember wearing red trousers? What is the big deal about wearing crimson kecks anyway????

as a sorta "former" punk( I still like to play "punkrock olden days" with my nieces and nephews ) I preferred my trousers off as much as possible.I always would trip on my braces though....and being a late 80's on OI fellah,all the red pants were snatched up by the hip hop rap folks.I did have this great pair of black and red striped pants...loved 'em!

Sorry, but posting this everywhere.

CGCxmen1.jpg

John and Comicana = :headbang:

:cloud9::cloud9: :cloud9

You bought an X-Men reprint signed by Mr S? (shrug)

Not quite. I originally had the Reprint signed by Jack Kirby (Dynamic Forces Cert) and had it additionally signed by Stan Lee, so one of the few books with the cover signed by both and then CGC'd :grin:

CGCxmen1.jpg

Not quite. I originally had the Reprint signed by Jack Kirby (Dynamic Forces Cert) and had it additionally signed by Stan Lee, so one of the few books with the cover signed by both and then CGC'd :grin:

That is so cool :headbang:

CGCxmen1.jpg

That is so cool :headbang:

way awesome