• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Spider-Man #121

10 posts in this topic

Hmm...not out of the realm of possibilites. You all have probably discussed it many times before, but I find it odd that on the one hand you can have prices, date stamps, or names on a cover, but a tiny bit of marker or ink and the book is suddenly a restoration job. Ah well, "them's da rules" as they say. smirk.gif

Hmm...not out of the realm of possibilites. You all have probably discussed it many times before, but I find it odd that on the one hand you can have prices, date stamps, or names on a cover, but a tiny bit of marker or ink and the book is suddenly a restoration job. Ah well, "them's da rules" as they say. smirk.gif

I agree. The mark in this instance, obviously, is not trying to hide anything - it appears to be an errant red ink mark. I believe it should be treated as a stain, graded accordingly and put in a Blue label . . . but hey, what do I know? confused-smiley-013.gif

devil.gif