• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Smorgasbord of High Grade Ducks

26 posts in this topic

A few more from this listing that I haven't posted for the boards' viewing pleasure yet:

Uncle Scrooge #36 CGC 9.4 OW-W--at the top of the Census with 3 other copies. This is a major grail for SA Scrooge collectors because it features the first appearance of one of Scrooge's major arch-nemeses, Magica DeSpell!

823022005o.jpg

Uncle Scrooge #37 CGC 9.4 OW-W--at the top of the Census with only 1 other copy.

823022004o.jpg

The last 2 of the Uncle Scrooges I've got up in this auction:

Uncle Scrooge #47 CGC 9.4 OW-W--one of several copies at the top of the Census.

155826.jpg

Uncle Scrooge #61 CGC 9.6 OW-W --tied with one other copy at the top of the Census. This issue features a classic story with one of Scrooge's arch-nemeses, Flintheart Glomgold.

823022002o.jpg

nice books there Tim. Out of curiosity does the Random House archives go back to these Dell copies?

Thanks Sterling. I've seen Dells in the Random House archives, for Turok and Donald Duck. But no Dell Uncle Scrooges that I remember. The Random House Scrooges tended to be mid-1960s GK issues, if I recall correctly.