• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Daredevil #131

11 posts in this topic

9.4/9.6

look closely and you will se 6 very light dings on the spine. Indicating that there is probably a few more if held at an angle towards a light. the dirt on the BC would keep it out of 9.6 in either case wouldnt it? atleast i havent seen any CGC 9.6 books with that flaw

9.4/9.6

look closely and you will se 6 very light dings on the spine. Indicating that there is probably a few more if held at an angle towards a light. the dirt on the BC would keep it out of 9.6 in either case wouldnt it? atleast i havent seen any CGC 9.6 books with that flaw

Its hard for me to see it.

9.4/9.6

Good eye. There are 4 hairline dings from the area next to the Daredevil logo's shin down to right below the base of the moon. Very light. The indent next to the 25 cents is in the artwork. Thanks.