• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Aquistions posted on CAF-Avengers-Kirby/Perez/Buscema

4 posts in this topic

Thanks Guys, Steve I DO like the Avengers alot. I decided early on in my original art collecting that I had to concentrate on just one area or I would have to hard of a time deciding what to buy. The nice thing about collecting Avengers pages is that almost all of my favorite artists drew the comic at one time or another. Kirby, Buscema ( Sal and John), Byrne, and Perez being my favorites as well as other great artists like Adams and Barry Smith for a few issues. Also most pages give you alot of bang for the buck as they tend to feature multiple characters on each page. It also has to do with the fact that its was always my favorite comic. I started with #147 and it was simply the golden age of the Avengers thru issue #200 or so. Now if someone could please tell me how to post an image here my life would be complete...