• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: GA Jumbo Comics #154

10 posts in this topic

I'd say 4.5. (I originally thought 4.0, but the front presents much nicer) The pages and cover seem a bit browning and the 1.5 inch tear on the back in conjunction with the edge chipping.

Still the front presents much nicer and it's a great first addition. The later issues are hard to find with nice page quality, so take your time. I love the mid grade readable issues of jumbo and jungle, planet, rangers, fight.....

You're on your way and congrats.

send it in to CGC and I would not be the least bit surprised if under the looser GA grading standards it came back a 6.0.

I like the ad for the vibrator on the back cover masquerading as a fitness device.

Well, the pages are definitely cream but they are not brittle at least. There is some dust shadowing on the bottom of the front cover and on the back that is hard to see in the scan.

I was actually surprised that the front looked so nice when I got it as my expectations weren't too high. Also to note, this book is remarkably flat and smooth besides the obvious defects.

It's a nice book, but I wouldn't CGC it.

Nah, I'm not going to slab these. I'm having a hard enough time finding slabbed Vampirella's at reasonable prices. There is no reason that a slabbed Vampirella magazine should be commanding 3-4 times guide. frown.gif

Unfortunately that's what people are wanting. I did buy a raw one though that I sent in and it came back 9.4 thumbsup2.gif