• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LCS in Orlando area

11 posts in this topic

I'm going to be in Orlando this weekend and I was wondering if anyone can recommend any LCS's in the area that have a decent GA selection. Thanks.

Greg White Comics in Kissimmee would probably be your best bet, though I would bring my dark light and magnifying glass with me if you know what I mean... gossip.gif

I'm going to be in Orlando this weekend and I was wondering if anyone can recommend any LCS's in the area that have a decent GA selection. Thanks.

Greg White Comics in Kissimmee would probably be your best bet, though I would bring my dark light and magnifying glass with me if you know what I mean... gossip.gif

27_laughing.gif Gotcha! Thanks a lot.

I live in Orlando and know every store in the area. If you want new books I suggest "A Comic Shop" in Winter Park which is just a few minutes outside Orlando. If you want GA/SA books then I'd have to recommend Greg White's as mentioned by Jive Turkey. Also Acme Comics has a nice selection. I think if you had to pick one, Acme would be the one to pick.