• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DeeDee's Commissions

53 posts in this topic

Scott you have to remember with Brerton you are paying for the name with Deedee you are paying for quality. Once deedee gets some published work under her belt the price should go up and you will have to wait forever to get a sketch.because she will be so busy. I suggest anybody who likes her work should put in For a commission now. When I saw her work I knew I had to get one. I am honored that I got the first commission and I got it for a steal.

Thanks for the top notch,speedy, professional service DeeDee

Kris

I will probably take advantage of the currently low prices as soon as I think of a commission that I'd be able to display in my office.

As for Brereton, I *thought* I WAS paying for quality. But he took a freaking year to finish it and the end result was garbage. I paid Adam Hughes $20 to do a sketch on a napkin (he was busy with some friends at a hotel bar and I was drunk and didn't want to take "buzz off" for an answer 27_laughing.gif ) and I like the napkin sketch better.

here's a pic of Kris' commission

copyink.jpg

and in pencil

copypencil.jpg

I just got this in today It is absolutely amazing. and Packed extremely well.

If you haven't signed up for a commission yet you should.

DeeDee is currently working on her first published cover. It will be for a small Indy comic.

Hey DeeDee,

The pencil drawing really lightens the mood of her face but...

the ink job on the same pic, shows her facial expression is more stern.

Was that what you were going for? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It was my first time inking so i tried to make it the same but there is a subtle difference. Couldn't be helped tongue.gif