• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone have any info?

10 posts in this topic

This book was uber-hot in the mid-80s, Andy. Along with If the Devil Could Talk, this book defined the anti-communist fad that swept the field.

It's not a very good comic book, by any definition, but if you like this kind of stuff, I'm sure you'll love it.

--Gary

I believe Harvey Dude as well is the resident expert on the Anti-Communist promotional comics. I assume you've seen the Post Your Anti-Communist Books thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/sho...part=1&vc=1

But here is an older thread by Harvey Dude with more info:

Searching for the Red Menace

Apparently "Is This Tomorrow" is one of the more common of them, with numerous printings and variants.

Cool book! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Either way, it's a cool book and I am keeping it.

Yeah, for about 2 weeks! poke2.gif

He's going for a record? stooges.gif

Thanks guys.

I picked this one up without knowing much about this genre. I paid $50 and was just making sure I didn't get hosed.

I can assure you, without hesitation, that you most definitely did NOT get hosed. The book is silly, though.

Thanks guys.

I picked this one up without knowing much about this genre. I paid $50 and was just making sure I didn't get hosed.

I can assure you, without hesitation, that you most definitely did NOT get hosed. The book is silly, though.

Yeah, the story is dumb. Still a great cover and historical snapshot.