• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help with Zatanna magic book

7 posts in this topic

I hope someone can help me out. I just missed out a few months ago on a Zatanna book on Ebay by 50 cents. I forgot what the title was and now I am looking again for this book. I remember that it said magic on it, has a black cover and an art nouveau-ish background, and has Zatanna sitting on the cover in full costume. If anyone knows what book this is, please let me know. I have been looking for it for some time.

You're talking a prestige format book that came out not too long ago?

I recall that cover being beautiful. Cover by Brian Bolland or someone similar...,

I recall that cover being beautiful. Cover by Brian Bolland or someone similar...,

That is the "Everyday Magic" prestige book. This cover was black and I think it had reprinted stories in it.

That is the "Everyday Magic" prestige book. This cover was black and I think it had reprinted stories in it.

And, I take it, not the one you're looking for???

And, I take it, not the one you're looking for???

No it's not, but that one is on my list to get.

Is this it? (DC Super Stars #11, reprints the Gray Morrow illoed backups from Adventure Comics when Supergirl was the cover feature there).

1583658-zat.jpg

I thought it had an art nouveau style backgraound. I guess I was wrong. But, yeah, that's it. Thanks! yay.gif