• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EERIE interior pages

7 posts in this topic

I really love the covers for the Eerie magazines, are the stories and interior art good? I don't live near a comic shop and would have to buy issues via the internet so its a lot of screwing around if I don't like them. Is there a site where I can view some of the interior of Eerie mags or would someone be able to post a few scans of the inside of their mags.

Are you talking about Warren's Eerie mag or the various Eerie Pub mags, ie. Weird, Terror Tales, Witche's Tales?

If you mean the Eerie Pub mags then check out Jeff's My Eerie Pub Collection thread as the interior stories carry onto the back covers of which he has posted. You should get a good idea of how the art looks! thumbsup2.gif

The answer then is yes!

Sure there are a few klunkers mixed in there but in any given issue you are likely to find art by Adams, Sutton, Reese, Corben...

Wrightson, Williamson, Evans, Torres, Crandall, Craig, Jones, Morrow, Wood, Toth, Orlando among many other greats......the early issues have an abundance of great artists!

Scott

The answer then is yes!

Sure there are a few klunkers mixed in there but in any given issue you are likely to find art by Adams, Sutton, Reese, Corben...

Wrightson, Williamson, Evans, Torres, Crandall, Craig, Jones, Morrow, Wood, Toth, Orlando among many other greats......the early issues have an abundance of great artists!

Scott

Thanks for adding on to the list. I was at work and those were the only names that came to mind then. thumbsup2.gif