• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM USM 22

14 posts in this topic

Are the white spots in the red areas on the FC a scan error or actual color rub off? 4 CB creases FC, a couple BC; Slight blunt bottom LFC, & is that a tiny tear directly to the left of the "s" (reflections) on the right side FC? 8.5 - stretch a 9.0. Sweet DF book, though

Are the white spots in the red areas on the FC a scan error or actual color rub off? 4 CB creases FC, a couple BC; Slight blunt bottom LFC, & is that a tiny tear directly to the left of the "s" (reflections) on the right side FC? 8.5 - stretch a 9.0. Sweet DF book, though
The White spots are on the book itself.

I dunno how this could have accured since most of its life was in a bag and board. But ohwell.

There are no tears however wink.gif

I dunno how this could have accured since most of its life was in a bag and board. But ohwell.

simply printing flaws...rather commun on these very nice/early u. spidey (maybe due to the hard stock cover?) gossip.gif

regards

simply printing flaws...rather commun on these very nice/early u. spidey (maybe due to the hard stock cover?) gossip.gif

regards

Most likely. if the stock cover isn't perfect then something happend during the processing.

No matter this book is still minty fresh inside. yay.gif

Yep, the white spots are not white printed spots,

those are areas where the ink was released from the

paper either through printing, or during the bindery

process. Something common during the early series

when Marvel had a different printing company I believe.

I thought maybe there was a funny story behind the sig-

nature.