• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Favorite Skull Faced or Skeletal Characters....

37 posts in this topic

In a vain attempt to become excited about the upcoming Ghost Rider movie, I post the question.....WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE SKULL HEADED OR SKELETAL CHARACTER IN COMICS or FILM?

I personally Vote for JUDGE DEATH from the Judge Dredd Series

jdeath_bolland.gif

Hey who was the villain with the Skull head and the 1980's thin sun glasses visor? with a hood...there were alot of them not just one, they were the main villain in some comic...

it is escaping me...

GhostRider Followed By the Crimson Ghost

For those of you who don't know who the crimson ghost is. He is that guy you see on the misfits T-shirts. He was an actual character from early silent horror films. Glen Danzig used it for the T-shirt because of his deep love for Horror movies.

Another great Skull cover.1589948-tn2121.jpg

Holy *spoon* what a great cover - no perspective but it all works out!!!! 893applaud-thumb.gifyay.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

GhostRider Followed By the Crimson Ghost

For those of you who don't know who the crimson ghost is. He is that guy you see on the misfits T-shirts. He was an actual character from early silent horror films. Glen Danzig used it for the T-shirt because of his deep love for Horror movies.

A fellow fiend among us. Wouldn't happen to collect original Misfits vinyl by chance?

-Chris

If I could afford Misfits vinyl I would purchase it. The Dark Entry in the french quarter used to have a great selection of Misfits and Samhain Material. I love the Misfits. I have seen Glen twice and the reformed misfits about half a dozen times. I missed the last tour with doyle and glen performing together. I happen to collect guns and roses vinyl though.