• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cash back when you buy on eBay

1 post in this topic

This may or may not be of any interest to anyone, but I'm going to throw it out and let the community be the judge.

On a recent purchase on eBay, the vendor's posting had this

"Earn money shopping on eBay, enroll now. Earn up to 36% of the seller's eBay fees."

I followed a link to a site where you enroll, and then before shopping on eBay, you clickthrough the site first. Thereafter, when you buy something on eBay, you get a paypal refund of 36% of the listing fees. That might only amount to $15 back if you bought a $1000 book, but you also get a paypal payment when people you refer shop. It sounds akin to a pyramid scheme, but no personal information is collected, and I couldn't find a downside. So if you shop online a lot (works with several other retailers, not just eBay), or if you sell on eBay a lot (and want to collect referrals by posting a link in the listing), it might be worth investigating.

The link to sign up or find out more is:

http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/frontpage.jsp?r=mrobson