• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's the geekiest question you ever asked??

46 posts in this topic

Here's mine:

Anyone know that cartoon Dungeon & Dragons that was out in the mid 80's about those kids trying to get home with the help of Dungeon Master? Anyone know how or if it ended?? confused-smiley-013.gif

Here's mine:

Anyone know that cartoon Dungeon & Dragons that was out in the mid 80's about those kids trying to get home with the help of Dungeon Master? Anyone know how or if it ended?? confused-smiley-013.gif

It's out on DVD now...you can go watch it...you can even pay cash so no one knows you are interested and they can't track you....of course this post kinda blew your cover......

C

To my Mother and Stepfather (when I was about 5 or 6 I think)

"Can I PLEASE stay up & watch Hardy Boys & Nancy Drew Mysteries?" ...or was it "The Wizard of Oz"? either way....TOTAL Geek Sellout

"Can I have the DVD set of little house on the prarie?"

cant believe I just admitted to that.

(crickets) 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif (stunned silence) (more crickets)

me niether. 27_laughing.gif

I love Little House on the Prairie. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Dude, you got 'nads to admit that one. 893applaud-thumb.gif

I love Little House on the Prairie. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Dude, you got 'nads to admit that one. 893applaud-thumb.gif

When I was a kid I thought Mary was hot........ wink.gif

Scott

I will admit to taking my 11 yr old daughter to a Cheetah Girls concert last November. I may even admit to liking it... blush.gif

Yeah...like you really brought your daughter.

I will admit to taking my 11 yr old daughter to a Cheetah Girls concert last November. I may even admit to liking it... blush.gif

27_laughing.gif Dude, you have never seen so many MILFs in one place... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

So does anybody know how D&D ended?? confused-smiley-013.gif

27_laughing.gif Dude, you have never seen so many MILFs in one place... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

A guy I work with, who is divorced with a twelve-year old daughter, swears by Cheetah girls (and Gwen Stefani) concerts as pickup places. He's 1) a good Dad for taking his daughter 2) sensitive Dad for taking his daughter and 3) caring Dad for taking his daughter. Fish in a barrel, he says.

thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

A guy I work with, who is divorced with a twelve-year old daughter, swears by Cheetah girls (and Gwen Stefani) concerts as pickup places. He's 1) a good Dad for taking his daughter 2) sensitive Dad for taking his daughter and 3) caring Dad for taking his daughter. Fish in a barrel, he says.

hail.gif

fish in a barrel...cloud9.gif

i was going to ask if anyone wanted me to take their daughter to a Cheetah girls concert, but that just sounded creepy, so i posted this instead