• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mid-Ohio Con CGC SS Books Are Back!!!

32 posts in this topic

Very nice books!!! Love to see older books get the treatment and I know Anthony was thrilled to get these done...those are some sweet books!

(any chance of a close up of the Supergirl sketch by Hughes?)

How did anthony get him to sketch on that book? and that is a pretty good sketch.

Magic. Seriously Mr. Hughes very nice when you ask him politely GAh I can't spell, IS very nice foreheadslap.gif

Very nice books!!! Love to see older books get the treatment and I know Anthony was thrilled to get these done...those are some sweet books!

(any chance of a close up of the Supergirl sketch by Hughes?)

Not big enough? confused-smiley-013.gif

I want first dibs if you sell it 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I want first dibs if you sell it 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I owe the nice signature sketch to you. Thanks a bunch. Next year I'm getting a hotel for the whole weekend. Can't wait to see the lineup.

I'll keep you in mind for the book but I do think of the signature sketches as convention souveniors. So little chance I'll part with it. thumbsup2.gif

AHcloseup2.jpg

ACES HIGH #3 CGC SS 3.5 signed by Al Feldstein as editor

(he signed my paratrooper book "MAD-LY YOURS!") and I guess CGC annotates that on the label. I was looking for a high grade copy of this book to get signed, but the only one available at the time was a Gaines File copy at Metro for over $600, which is an absurd price if you ask me.

AcesHigh3-1.jpg

Too cool! hail.gif