• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Jo-jo 28

12 posts in this topic

A great cover!

Are the yellow flecks on the cover foxing or a printing defect?

If the later, and the mottling in the yellow is not some sort of stain bleeding through from the inside and a scanner anomaly then I'd say 6.0/6.5

I'm guessing the tanning on the back is less noticeable in hand as well.

A great cover!

Are the yellow flecks on the cover foxing or a printing defect?

If the later, and the mottling in the yellow is not some sort of stain bleeding through from the inside and a scanner anomaly then I'd say 6.0/6.5

I'm guessing the tanning on the back is less noticeable in hand as well.

I am 98% sure the yellow fleks are production.... and no there are no stains on this one wink.gif

is that a 1" spine split below the bottom staple? Silverfish bottom corner? foxing and tanning?

Hows the centerfold and page quality?

that is a 1.5" spine split yes. Silverfish bottom corner? i dont know im not familar with that expression?

Page quality is the best part of the book... Offwhite to white and looking really nice. Centerfold is perfectly attached and no staple wear or rust or anything. Can you guess the pedigree ? tongue.gif

I missed the spine split (should look at back covers more closely) - that would knock it down to VG+ territory.

Yearh i was afraid of that. Didnt know about it when i bought it. I even have a very nice Davis Crippen certificate from Heritage stating the grade as Fine yeahok.gif